Tuesday 4 December 2012

Tis The Busy Season

Well since my last post my days seemed to get busier. I have managed to almost complete my Christmas shopping and have been helping out with different activities our church has been doing.



My friend Jenn and I made these for our youth group kids at Velocity. They were a big hit and quite easy to make. We made them up and they glued on some decorations.





I got the idea for these m&m bags off Pinterest. I couldn't resist making these. I am in the process of making a heap of these for the Velocity kids as part of their Christmas gift packs. I think they turned out great!


This is our fabulous group of ladies. We had our end of year Christmas party where enjoyed a lovely breakfast, played a fun game that I found, listened to a great message my Mel and and shared a gift with each other. We have such a great group of ladies and it's so nice to see so many new faces and the size of our group growing. I also made some m&m bags for our ladies who thought they were great.

No comments:

Post a Comment