Thursday 20 December 2012

Merry Christmas

Well it's the busy time of the year, I for one will be glad for next week to come and then I can sit down and relax. That is of we are still here with this whole December 22nd prediction looming lol. I for one am not buying into the hype, but time will tell. If we are still here we will get to enjoy a nice day celebrating our sons 12th birthday and our church Christmas carols in the park. I really am sure God has a lot more things he wants to do, and want's us to do before he destroys everything.
Every year I like to get the five of us and do a family Christmas photo. Time just wasn't on our side this year so it didn't happen. I did however get a picture of our three kids. I found the idea on Pinterest but it wasn't as successful as the ones I saw. I like it still so thats the main thing. Our eldest was not amused but we took the picture anyway. I like fun pictures but feel the kids are going to be glad when I stop making them do them lol.





 Merry Christmas to you all. I pray you enjoy some special family time, and may you take a moment in the busyness of it all, to remember the reason for the season.... Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment